Thursday, February 18, 2010


Under the something for next to nothing, in this case, a spool of thread. I like to feed the birds and the byproduct are seed bags made of plastic tarp material. I saw someone who was selling these at a craft show and they wanted $25 each. LOOK! $75. worth in a couple of hours. Once you get the hang of it, it only takes about 1/2 hour to make one. I will be styling when I use these as grocery bags at Walmart! They are pretty green too. I might even use them to carry ski gear, they are water repellent, light weight and the 50 lb. size will accommodate bulky items. Too Cool!

3 comments:

lynncs said...

love the bags!!!

Hi Alli Cat, Do you have a way to contact you about your pottery? I looked for a web site but couldn't find one. I haave a couple of peices that I purchased at craft shows.
I am opening a shop and would like to show your work. If you are interested contact me. lcs@maine.rr.com

Anonymous said...

Tracked you down thru internet, i would like to purchase more pottery, i got some at last year's portland craft fair. especially love the egg separators!
how do i find you? dgarthwaite@mac.com

Unknown said...

Trying to find you too! Can I buy more of your beautiful pottery anywhere?