Tuesday, October 20, 2009

POTTERY







OK, so I take a while to learn new things, like blogging. Now it is time to get down the good stuff, not that my cats and vacations aren't important, but to finally post some photos of my pottery. I have the rest of the year off to get in gear, who knows, maybe I'll join facebook, or try to get that Etsy site up and running so that I can make some cash at places other than craft shows. From top to bottom, OLIVE BOWLS and PIT BOWLS, A BLUE BIRD VASE, my longest running pattern, and BERRY WASHERS, my best selling item, I have thrown a ton of those over the years, wish I would have kept count.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello
The internet is a wonderful tool. Years ago I purchased a small bowl with bluebirds. I always regret not purchasing more of the lovely pattern. I cannot remember where I made the purchase but of course it had to be a craft show..perhaps Deerfield or West Springfield BigE or Mystic Arts Festival. Guess I get around! So Ms AlliCat are you still doing bluebirds?
Kathy in Massachusetts

Emma & Will's mommy said...

I have many of your pieces from craft fairs and would love to add more. Wondering where you are exhibiting these days. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi, I had heard that Allison has passed over into heaven and I was wondering if there are any more pieces to purchase. My mother collected them and she too has passed. I have just a few pieces and I cherish them.